Medical insurance for visitors to Canada
What type of coverage do you want ?
Every year Canada continues to see an increase in visitors. According to immigration stats, 60,000 international visitors come to Canada every day; it’s more than 20 million visitors every year. In comparison, most visitors to Canada came from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. Including this with the growing popularity of Canada’s parents and grandparents program called Supervisa, and many people are travelling to experience multiculturism wonders.
No matter where you come from or what’s the purpose of your why you’re visiting, it’s essential that all travellers have their own emergency medical health coverage when travelling to Canada. You’ll be left paying out of pocket for any medical and hospital costs accrued while you’re here without it. Using _____________________ to compare rates helps you save money and time while showing you the coverage options that will allow you to experience Canada with peace of mind.
Who needs Visitors to Canada Medical Insurance?
- New immigrants to Canada often must wait for a three month waiting period before a provincial health plan is in place
- International students who are studying in Canada
- returning Canadian ex-pats, who may need insurance during a waiting period before their provincial health plan comes into effect
- skilled workers in Canada on a work permit
- all visitors to Canada
- parents or grandparents on Supervisa