SUPER VISA INSURANCE Toronto
What type of coverage do you want ?
Parents and grandparents of citizens in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and GTA, and permanent residents have a new option for parents and grandparents to invite them to Canada. The new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa came into effect from December 1, 2011. The Super Visa Insurance Toronto is a multiple-entry visa that allows the parents and grandparents to remain in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their visa.
The Super Visa program is a path for applicants to gain long-term visitor status in Canada. Under normal circumstances, visitors are admitted to Canada for only six month stays. When the time comes, they may renew their stay for another six months, which is a hassle. If you want your parents to remain In Canada for an extended time, Super visa is the best option Citizenship and Immigration Canada has committed to minimizing processing times for this visa. Their stated goal is to issue a decision within 6-8 weeks of receiving an application. Those who apply have a strong chance of success, as the program has had a 90% application approval rate. The government has enforced that applicants applying under Super Visa Category have to obtain emergency medical insurance from Canadian companies for their stay in Canada.
Canadian Super Visa insurance provides coverage for medical emergency expenses and hospital care in Canada. Supervisa holders must have an emergency medical insurance policy from Canadian insurance companies with a minimum coverage of $100,000, valid for 365 days (1 Year). You will get instant quotes from 12 providers to bring you the most affordable rates without compromising the benefits.
Benefits of purchasing a Canada Super Visa Insurance plan Toronto may include these features:
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions, depending on the visitor’s Age and stability period.
- Emergency medical treatment costs, hospitalization and repatriation
- Dental pain relief benefit, Prescription medication cost related to Medical emergencies.
- Cost related to walk-in clinics.
- Easy renewal when parents decide to stay longer than one year
- Refund if applicants are denied Super Visa with proof of denial
- Refund If parents stay in Canada for less than a year, and there have been no claims
To get started, select the Get a Quick Quote button.
If you would like our insurance brokerage team to walk you through the process, you can call us directly at 1-289-619-8300
Supervisa insurance has the following benefits:
• Emergency medical treatment for sickness or injury (walk-in Clinics).
• Services of physician, surgeon, anesthetist, registered nurse.
• Private duty nursing. (Provide in-home care)
• X-rays, ultrasounds and laboratory services.
• Rental of essential medical appliances.
• Prescription drugs amount.
• Professional medical services of a practitioner, physiotherapist, chiropractor, chiropodist, osteopath and podiatrist.
• Family transportation: One return economy airfare or ground transportation costs
• Coverage for the meals and accommodation during the stay in the hospital.
• Out of pocket expenses, while hospitalized on the scheduled return date.
• Child care
• Accidental Dental treatment and Dental pain coverage
• Maternity coverage, childbirth or complications during the nine weeks before the expected delivery date
• Repatriation and Burial/cremation at the place of death (excluding the cost of a burial coffin or urn)
• Accidental death and dismemberment
How can I buy Insurance and Save Money?
We have made every genuine effort to get you the best instant quotes for Super Visa Insurance using our Super Visa Insurance comparison calculator. Our Calculator asks for essential information and gives you quotes from up to 12 carriers in seconds. For quotations, we don’t require your email address and phone number. Just Age of the insured person will get you the instant quotes. Our Calculator also will help you get the Plan benefits summary in easy to understand words. You can read the benefit summary by clicking the Plan benefit Tab